Monday, August 11, 2014

The Storyteller's Challenge is back. And so am I.

Hello everyone!! I've decided to stop being lazy, and get back to writing! Yay for me~~!
Sooo, getting back to writing. What better way to do it that The Storyteller's Challenge? No way, I tell you. And as last time, I won't be the only one! Others participating are:

- Denise Pena at mydesireforwriting.wordpress.com

- Lindsey McIntosh at http://youngwritersattempt.blogspot.com - this gal has already started the Challenge and because of connection problems won't update every day. I still urge you to go read her stories.

Other people are participating, and I will edit this post as soon as they give me their links.


To those who missed the call to arms but wish to take part in the Challenge, here are the Rules:


1) You write a short story every day, for seven days in a row. You miss a day, you lose the challenge. 

2) There are no word limits. You may write 100 words, you may write 10.000. Just write. 
3) No genre limits either. It's better if you try different genres during the challenge, but it's not mandatory. 
4) The stories must be written on the specific day. No writing them in advance!
5) You can keep the stories to yourself, or share them on the World Wide Web. If you choose the second, I invite you to drop a link in the comments below, so we may read them!
6) Please comment on other people's stories. Try and give helpful critique, or simple encouragement. I can't force you, but I really urge you to give a look at at least one of the other authors' stories. 
7) The challenge begins Monday (11th August - TODAY) and ends Sunday (17th August)
6) Lastly but most importantly, HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment